posted by: Corey Pontz
Michael N. Mattise
Michael has been with Radnor since 1988 and serves on the firm’s Board of Managers. As a senior consultant, Michael assists in the management of clients’ investment assets and handling their financial planning. As CIO, Michael is responsible for Radnor’s investment manager review process and oversight of Radnor’s portfolio management system.
Michael received a Bachelor’s of Science in Finance from Wilkes University and a Masters of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Scranton. He took part in the Schwab Executive Leadership Program in 2015 which focuses on effectively managing the key issues that impact an advisory firm’s success.
Michael and his wife, Kristy, reside in Newtown Square, PA.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Charter Holder
Professional Organization Affiliations:
- The Foundation for Delaware County – Finance and Investment Committees
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) –Member
- FPA’s Philadelphia Tri-State Chapter – Member, Past President
- Delaware County Estate Planning Council –Member
- University of Scranton President’s Business Council – Member
- Charles Schwab Corp. – Past Advisory Board Member
- Pacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO) – Past Advisory Board Member
- TIAA CREF – Past Advisory Board Member
- Vanguard – Past Member of Investment Advisor Services Client Council
- Philadelphia Area International Association of Financial Planning (IAFP) – Past Vice President and Director
- Philadelphia Five Star Wealth Manager in 2013-2021
- Barron’s Top 1200 Financial Advisors for 2016-2021
- Forbes/SHOOK Best-In-State Wealth Advisors 2019-2021