posted by: Radnor Financial Advisors
Executive Financial Planning
Companies invest a significant amount of time and resources in their senior talent. Offering executive financial planning as a corporate benefit can maximize that investment, providing significant value to both the executive and to the company as an important component of a competitive total rewards package.
Adding Value to the Company:
- Help executives understand, appreciate and appropriately utilize their corporate benefit and compensation plans.
- Leverage the corporate benefit team’s time, assisting the executive with implementing benefit decisions that are integrated with their overall financial plan.
- Reduce the executive’s time commitment and anxiety associated with personal financial decisions so they can focus on their corporate responsibilities, while assuring their personal financial life remains in order.
- Coordinate the executive’s personal financial planning to adhere to company compliance policies, thus protecting the reputation of the company and the executive.
Adding Value to the Executive:
- Leverage the executive’s time while assuring that the complexities of their financial and personal lives are balanced with the demands of their corporate responsibilities.
- Alleviate fear and worry about efficiently utilizing company benefit plans and assuring that annual elections are enacted on a timely basis.
- Help define personal objectives and integrate financial decisions through comprehensive financial planning across company benefits and personal financial assets.
- Assist in navigating the complexity of tax planning and tax preparation, including filing federal, state and local tax returns accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide a dedicated advisor who acts as a centralized resource, provides comprehensive financial expertise, and maintains confidentiality in all client interactions.
Overall, companies recognize that providing executive financial planning is a benefit aligned with shareholder value as a means of maximizing the ROI of corporate benefit programs, retaining senior talent, and assuring compliance in a complex regulatory environment.
Important Disclosure Information